BÖHLER Edelstahl is one of the world's leading providers of tool steels, high-speed steels, and specialty materials. We have always pushed developments forward and set benchmarks in metallurgy. The best evidence of this is our range of over 200 types of steels.
BÖHLER steels are used in the most diverse applications. As dimensionally stable tools for producing goods, as cold-work steels for punching, bending, and cutting, as hot-work steels for pressure die casting, or as highly stressed specialty steels in aircraft, in turbines for energy production, in medical technology, or in offshore oil production.
New technologies, time after time, to achieve maximum performance. To ensure decisive competitive advantage through innovation. This is how we support our customers. And to add to all this, a solid international sales and service network that ensures that our smart materials and services are available around the world.
Our materials experts are happy to bring their knowledge to bear at your side.
- Technical customer consultation/applications engineering
- Technical training
- Process stabilization
- Process optimization and development
- Central coordination of inspection activities
- Central qualification of furnaces
- Administration of standards and specifications
Our expertise for your productivity
- Continuous quality responsibility—from the initial request to the final certificate
- Technical interface between the customer and the production plant
- Technical order preparation, review, and monitoring
- Product certification (generating certificates)
- Product and process permitting and qualification
- Continuous product optimization over the entire production process